With the new year often comes New Year’s resolutions and a commitment to live a healthier, more active, and more adventurous lifestyle. Putting a fun spin on traditional mountain biking, IZIP’s dialed line of electric mountain (eMTB) bikes allows riders to reach their personal peaks and enjoy the trail like never before. Electric bikes are fun, but eMTB’s open up a world of new possibilities for off-road riders of all ages.
IZIP’s E3 Peak Plus is a durable, hydro-formed aluminum hardtail that features plus-sized tires for comfort and roll-over-anything capabilities, increased traction, and 20 MPH punch of pedal assist power. From dirt roads and gravel to technical singletrack, this is a bike meant to be ridden to the highest peaks — even the ones that were always a bit too out of reach before.
Key features include:
- Gold Standard of Power: Bosch Performance Line CX:MTB
- Hydroformed Super Rigid Frame Constructed of 6061 Premium Alloy. SR Suntour XCR 32, 120mm Travel
- Bosch Purion Multi-functional Display
- TRP T4 Slate 4 piston hydraulic brakes, 180mm rotors
Another new offering this year is the E3 Peak DS, an all-terrain eMTB that’s guaranteed to electrify every ride. The super responsive, full suspension, 6061 aluminum alloy frame was built with proven trail geometry to inspire any rider, but it’s the best-in-class Bosch Performance CX mid-motor with a 500W battery pack that really amps things up.
Key features include:
- Plus-sized 27.5-inch wheels and tires provide best-in-class capability and all-mountain confidence
- RockShox RT3 rear shock and Reba fork serve up 130mm of supple suspension travel front and rear
- Enduro inspired geometry and short chainstays allow for best-in-class handling performance
- Magura Fifty4 disc brakes with 4-piston front caliper and 2-piston rear provide excellent power and modulation
With the electric boost of these powerful eMTB’s, riders will be able to tackle rides that previously seemed out of reach – all while making health and fitness goals feel more achievable and fun.
Are you ready to conquer 2018 on a new IZIP electric mountain bike? New adventures await … get riding!